September 13, 2017

Essentials By Ellen September Release Guest Design Bear Ware 2

wcover




Back again today with a couple more cards using the September Essentials by Ellen release!
The new Bear Ware 2 designed by Julie Ebersole is such a fun set. I fell in love with that bear from All Inside when it was released last year, and then after that the Bear Ware was introduced and what a fun concept to be able to play paper dolls once again. I spent hours as a child playing with my paper dolls. Today I have two cards to share with you, one for Halloween and one for Christmas!

For this first card I created a Distress Oxide ink Halloween background and I slicked some water on it and absorbed the excess with paper towel. These days my recycle bin seems to be full of paper towel covered with colourful spots--lol! I white embossed the sentiment on the background and then I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from Bear Ware and dressed the bear up in a witches costume. The bear and the hat were adhered to the card with foam tape.

tracey_ehhallow


The second card I went closer to my CAS white space loving heart and I stamped on embossed white snowflakes on a light aqua circle that I adhered to the card base with foam tape. I stamped, coloured and die cut a few more images from Bear Wear to go along with the bear. Some warm clothes and a snowbuddy, these images were also adhered with foam tape.

tracey_ehchristmas

All of these stamps are available now. I have listed links to the entire September Release below and other products I used to make my cards today.


11 comments :

Birgit said...

Tracey, these are all super-duper cute! Congrats on your guest design spot too! They couldn't have picked a better person. Your cards are always inspiring!

Teresa Doyle said...

Love these Tracey, isn't that bear just the cutest?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are adorable! LOVING the bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

You took the words right out of my mouth, Tracey! PAPER DOLLS!! What a wonderful duo of delight! and I just KNOW Mr. Bear is going to share that candy-cane with his chilly friend!
=]

Bobby said...

So cute, Tracey. I loved paper dolls. Maybe I need this set. ;)

Anita in France said...

Completely cute, Tracey ... your little bear is dressed impeccably on both cards ... love his little snowbear friend on the Christmas one! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne J. said...

Oh gosh! These are just as cute as can be Tracey!

Lisa Elton said...

These are too cute! Really love the second one!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great cards ! The background on the first one is awesome !

Kim Heggins said...

These are just too darn cute...love your spooky bear and how fun that the bear and snowman change clothes, so sweet.

Cat Craig said...

So darned cute!