June 16, 2017

SugarPea Designs Summer 2017 Product Release Sweet Peeks - Day 5


Welcome back to the SugarPea Designs  Summer 2017 Product Release Sweet Peeks!

Today is the last day of Sweet Peaks and the entire Summer Release will be available for you to purchase tonight, Friday, June 16th at 6:00 pm (EST).

Our last stamps set and SugarCut dies will definitely make you pucker up!

For today's card I started by creating a smooshed background on a Bristol Smooth panel using Distress Oxide ink. I have three layers of Broken China Distress Oxide ink, I made sure to dry in between each layer to add more definition. Layers two and three were more selectively smooshed where I felt more ink was needed.  The images are all from the new Pucker Up stamp set. I stamped my images in black and clear embossed them and then watercoloured them with ZIG markers. The images were then cut out with the Pucker Up SugarCut dies.

Did you know that pink lemonade isn't actually made from pink lemons? According to the Huffington Post--Pink lemonade is sometimes colored with cranberry juice, raspberry juice or crushed strawberries, but it's more often colored with red food dye. First appearing on the beverage scene in the mid 1800s. My camera shy ice cubes have a little sparkle from Wink of Stella. I was asked to tell you that no lemons were harmed in any way while making my card--lol!

tracey_Day5



No automatic alt text available.     No automatic alt text available.


The team also has some amazing inspiration for you again today! You still have time to comment for chances to win all the giveaway from our Sweet Peek posts this week. Good luck.

 All winners during our Summer 2017 Product Release will be announced next Monday, June 19th! So you have all week to comment!

Thank you for joining us this week and don't forget all the new Summer Release Products will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs store tonight, June 16th at 6:00 pm (EST)!


20 comments :

~amy~ said...

How fun, love your pink lemonade!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...makes me want to pucker up!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isabel Z said...

Who would think that common household items could be so cute and have personality?! I love these images;they make me smile.

Heidi said...

Love this awesome stamp set with the punny sentiments!

Ardyth said...

Pink lemonade! So clever! Love the pretty pink and yellow against the blue background, too!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable!!!

Lindar C said...

Very cute card, the lemon being juiced is my favorite image.

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fabulous card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable stamps and card!!! Love the gorgeous colors!!!

Anonymous said...

I am definitely a pink lemonade gal and I love that you decided to show that with your card! Way fun! TFS!

MiamiKel said...

How pretty, Tracey! I love your background blue splash - the perfect compliment to the sweet and cheery lemons! TFS!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the pink lemonade.
Darling card.
thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

So cute--I like your pink lemonade no matter how it is made.

Amy M. said...

This is such a fun stamp set!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute and love how you included some pink lemonade.

Becca Yahrling said...

I love pink lemonade! Very cute card.

Unknown said...

I love the pink lemonade! Very cute card.

Cat Craig said...

awww its darling.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Tracey!!