May 4, 2016

CCC #196

IMG_0109


It's time for a new cue card at CASology!
This week our cue is:



I am late posting my card for this week, sometimes life happens and we just have to roll with it. We moved my son to my parents last weekend and I ended up spending a few extra days there without any crafty supplies. The barometer has been up and down the past few days so we will add a migraine into the mix--lol.  Feeling a bit better this afternoon so I quickly got a card together for this week's cue. I used an older Lawn Fawn set called home sweet home that has seen ink in a long time. As you can see from the rest of the design team this cue can be interpreted in many different ways.


tracey_CCC#196






Hope to see you play along with us this week!

13 comments :

Annette Allen said...

cute card.. i love that little house

Lynn said...

Hope that you start feeling better quickly my friend. I find I get migraines once all the work is done...no fun at all! Love this adorable CAS little beauty.

Lisa Elton said...

Sorry abut your migraine, my hubby has had one for a couple of days now. This weather craziness sure doesn't help. Your card is as cute as can be and perfectly CAS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the little house!!!!!!! Hope you feel 100% soon!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sherrie M. said...

Totally cute Tracey! Where did you get those cool stitching dies. MUST. HAVE. Hope you are feeling better....xo

Lindsey said...

Ah yes, April/early May are prime time for migraines. :( Glad you are recovered so you could make this cute card. Great colours for the house.

Joyce said...

So very sorry to hear about your migraine. As I am so late visiting, I hope it is long gone by now. Your card is so very sweet. Love how you matted your white layers to magnify the focus on your cute little house.

Anita in France said...

Do hope you're feeling much better now, Tracey ... and that the migraines have stayed away. Your card's so cute ... love that bright little image amid the crisp white, popped up, stitch framed panel! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Perfect.

Jen W. said...

Nightmare on the migraine but hopefully your week improved significantly! Love this tiny house - so cute!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

A classic CAS card. So happy you played the CASology Challenge this week.

Barb Ghig said...

Really cute card! I love how the wonky stitched border adds to the whimsy of your design, and your coloring is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Sweet and simple! CAS-tastic Tracey! Hope that you are feeling much better now!