June 4, 2013

colourQ #192 and It's Mans World



Happy Tuesday and time for this week's colourQ palette!
Arielle has put together another great colour combination, perfect for the men in your life.




I am also submitting this card to A Blog Named Hero It's a Man's World Challenge #25.





Do I ever tire of the Lil' Inkers Stitched Mats nope, I just love them more and more each day.
I used two sets from Waltzingmouse for my card--My Kind of Guy and Man of the Hour.  Two amazing masculine sets.




We hope that you come a play with us this week at the colourQ and while you are there make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the Design Team to see their fabulous creations. 

Cardstock:  White (Papertrey Ink) Certainly Celery (Stampin' Up) 
Stamps: Man of the Hour, My Kind of Guy (Waltzinmouse)
Ink: Blueberry Sky, Spring Moss, Spring Rain ,Smoky Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Stitched Mats (Lil' Inkers)

16 comments :

Lynn said...

I LOVE the Lil Inkers dies too...they are incredible. Love your design...the multiple happy stamps is perfect in my book.

Karen B. said...

Awesome use of the color!

Renee said...

Love it!!
The colors...
those incredible mats...
the fabulous sentiment...
it all came together so perfectly! :)

Annette Allen said...

wow this is gorgeous.. i love the stamped border around the sentiment..

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally in LOVE with this!!! awesome

Kim Heggins said...

Ok, I am not quite sure why you were stressing over this card...it is just perfect! And in every way too. I love the repeated happy and that frame around is fabulous. Great design Tracey!

Joyce said...

Amazing color scheme, and the perfect card to show all those colors off. The clean graphic look is perfect for a father's day card.

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhh these are the best colors, so peaceful! Love your happy happy ...happy card!!! Very pretty with the LIL inkers and the fancy frame!

Kara said...

i never tire of seeing your cards with the lil inker dies either!!

She's a Color Queen said...

Beautiful cards! I love the frame in the Happy Father's Day card.

She's a Color Queen said...

This is adorable. I love that stamp frame, may have to find that one!

Jeanne J. said...

OOOH I love seeing what you did with this set - I never saw this one coming! SO clever to repeat the happy in different colors!!

cm said...

Wonderful card, Tracey; perfect for Father's Day with the layout, dies, colours and sentiments you've selected. I'm new to card-making and haven't yet explored L'il Inkers (feel like I just emerged from under a rock!); it's on my MUST DO list! Any recommendations for a 'starter' collection? Love your cards!!
c

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome Father's Day card Tracey!!! Perfect use of the colors :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Ardyth said...

Great use of these colours to make a very masculine card! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

Christina said...

Silly me, I still don't have any of the stitched mats dies. Love the extra detail it adds to a simple, masculine design. Great use of these colors, too!