January 22, 2013

CCC #28 - DRINK



Time for a Tuesday Happy Dance and this week's CASology Challenge.
The Cue Card is:




For my card this week I pulled out my well loved Papertrey Heart-2-Heart #1.  This week to illustrate another approach to CAS design I used only one colour, Autumn Rose.  I used this colour as a mat, a border on my die cut and the sleeve on my cup to create a cohesive design.



Head on over to CASology today to learn what the 'cue card' means to you, how you can play along and see the all the cards created by the Design Team to inspire you.



Guest Designer:  Heather


I can't wait to see what DRINK means to you!


All items are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  White, Auumn Rose
Stamps: Heart-2-Heart #1, Tea for Two, Tea for Two Additions, Mat Stack 1
Ink:  Autumn Rose (PTI) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Dies: Heart-2-Heart, Mat Stack 1
other:  foam tape


25 comments :

Ardyth said...

You've inspired me (well, the weather may have influenced me as well!) to go make a cup of tea. Not sure I have 'friend blend', but I've got a nice vanilla one! lol!

Leigh Penner said...

Very sweet card, Tracey!

Kristie Goulet said...

Simply perfect!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly CAS Tracey, cute card!

Sharron said...

Oh, I agree--this is CAS perfection!

Amy Kolling said...

Tracey, I live your idea to use just one color! This little stamp set and die had been on my list forever...I must remedy that! Sucha sweet card!!

Meghan said...

I just love the colours, the layout, just everything about this card!

Karen M said...

How perfectly CAS! A truly wonderful card, Tracey. Love the teenie tiny sentiment and the colour you have used to just lift the overall look of this clean card! Kx

Jeanne J. said...

I love what you do with these cups - I ordered them yesterday and it's all because of you! Great card - love the pink - beautiful and clean!

Lynn said...

CAS Perfection!

Darnell said...

I stop in here, Tracey, and I let out a heavy sigh, each and every time. It says "Again, she did it again. Wow." It says, "How does she do it over and over?" It says, "When will I ever be that good?" And it ends with,"I'm so happy I know her and have her to aspire to." The end.

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous CAS card! I love love the colors and choice of diecut!! Beautiful job, Tracey!

Rosemary said...

another beautifully done card, tracey!

Marlena M. said...

I love this Tracey~it's so pretty!

Renee said...

Perfect!!
Love the colors...
and what a fun take on the cue!! :)

Kara said...

awesome!! love the color!

Patrice said...

Great card, Tracey - makes me want a cup of coffee!

Karen B. said...

I adore the layout on this!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! That's a fantastic colour and it your card is super crisp and clean! Love it!

Janet's Joy said...

Super card!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I am really loving the monochromatic look. How fun to pair that little tea bag tag with the coffee cup. It looks exactly like the big thing of tea I drink with breakfast every morning.

Robin K. said...

Love how you stuck to one color in your design! Great sentiment!

Maureen Merritt said...

Love it Tracey. We must have been channeling each others creativity, our cards are eerily similar. Did you notice that?!!!!

Judy1223 said...

Tracey, I love the single (pretty!) color you used as the cup and the border...super idea, and great layout!

Jean said...

Fantastic stamping ~ you lined up with the die cuts perfectly! The autumn rose looks great with the black and white!