November 27, 2012

CCC #21 - TIME



It's time for another CASology Cue Card.  We hope that you will join us for this week's challenge using Cue Card #21:




It is that time of the year where things are getting a wee bit busy so my card reflects what we should all be doing, relaxing a taking time for a relaxing cup of tea.



Head on over to CASology today to learn what the 'cue card' means to you, how you can play along and see the all the cards created by the Design Team to inspire you.

Don`t forget to visit the blogs of the other members of the Design Team:
Tracey McNeely (that`s me)

and this week's Guest Designer N@ Ali (winner of CCC #19 - THANKS)

I can't wait to see what TIME means to you!

All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  Ripe Avocado, Kraft
Stamps: Tea for Two
Ink:  Ripe Avocado, True Black
Dies: Tea Cup
other: foam tape

21 comments :

Ardyth said...

Great card, and great advice! I may go have a cup right now! Love your relaxing, spa-like colour combination, too!

Annette Allen said...

simply beautiful...

N@ Ali said...

wow, such an elegant card! and a great advice too! the end of year is such a busy period...

Jackie Rockwell said...

Color on kraft is one of my most FAV things to combine! Love this simple but super sweet card!!!

Joyce said...

Oh, a cup of tea sounds wonderful now. What a great use of time. I'm a bit stumped on this one. Will need to see what I have.

Darnell said...

This is so perfectly CASlicious, Tracey. I love that kraft and green and the simplicity of your entire layout!!

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful card! I'm a big fan of Kraft paper and that tea set is just so cute!

Kara said...

very clever..love it!

Jen W. said...

Love that green with the craft and I'' raise my teacup to that sentiment! :)

Lynn said...

Oh perfection...love the color combo and how you popped up the one teacup.

Virginia L. said...

This is so awesome! I love the cutout for the cup! You used such sweet and warm colors, too! Perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Tea Time...love it Tracey! Another PTI set I admire...some day I'll just have to break down and buy it!

zub momi said...

Beautiful card...love the color combination!

Rosemary said...

so elegant, tracey... love the kraft and olive color combo!!

Kim Heggins said...

ohhhhhhh, I just love this! Tea Time is just so perfect and always at the top of my list of things to do. Your card is classy and so very elegant, just love it!

Fiona Harrison said...

Very clever use of 'time'. Those sets are my all-time favs, I love teapot or teacup always!

Jean said...

Love the green on kraft and your stamping is absolutely perfect!

Michelle said...

Absolutely PERFECT for the challenge!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, this is a brilliant idea, and absolutely perfect execution. I would never have thought of tea time. That is great!

Melissa said...

Green & kraft...a beautiful duo!! Love this, Tracey, and it reminds me I need to get back to drinking more GREEN tea instead of coffee! :)

Aileen said...

I thought of time for tea too. Love your interpretation and the green is very calming. x