March 31, 2011

90% of real crafters make real messes

Usually my craft space is a mess!!  Ask my husband, he usually shuts the door as he comes up the stairs.  See this post.

Kristina Werner is sharing statistics today about how real crafters make really big messes and asked to see what our craft rooms look like today.  Amazing, I actually cleaned earlier this week and haven`t been back to play.  Boo Hoo, I think the clean snuffs out my creative instincts.  :(  Here are some shots taken today, but just wait until after the weekend!!!





I agree Kristina that real crafters make real messes.  Your post today has totally inspired me to make a GREAT BIG MESS!  :)

10 comments :

GabrielaD said...

Great space!!! You are very organized.

Tracy said...

Oh wow you are sooo organised!!!

Hanging my head in shame here,lol.

Angela Fehr said...

Love the big wall shelves! I know that the more inspired I am, the smaller my workable space becomes as the scraps fly! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Jennifer said...

Nice space...I see you like "the tidy" too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like those white containers on the middle shelves. No lids! Need the get those... Thanks for giving me the idea :-)

sandysewin said...

Your space is beautiful! I love neat and tidy . . . but I love a creative mess, too. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracey!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comment! You have quite the craft room as well! I LOVE all the shelving!

Thanks again!!

Cara
MiscellaneousMe 

Alex said...

Oh I love the shelving, so much space for supplies! I need something like that, but I need a bigger room first lol, have a great weekend!

Cardarian said...

What a lovely spacious craft room! Mine is so tiny! Thank you for sharing!
Hugs
Cardarian

Kendra said...

Great craft room! I love the white turnstyle organizer on your desk!