February 12, 2011

Tag & Frame Challenge

Papertrey is at it again, offering up another amazing prize for their 4th anniversary.  Today's challenge was to create a tag that incorporates a frame of some kind!  Keeping up with my Valentine's creations this week, here is my entry.


To make my handmade flower I cut a second scalloped circle.  Using sharp scissors I started on the outside edge and cut in a spiral towards the centre.  I then started winding tighly, once again towards the centre, and left the last bit as a base to glue the flower down.  Before adding some Zip Dry, I released the flower to relax the petals, then secured the flower to the base.  A perfect addition to a Valerntine treat or bouquet of flowers.

All Supplies from PaperTrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock: Sweet Blush, White, Simple Valentine
Stamps:  Fillable Frames #11
Ink:   Sweet Blush, Smokey Shadow
Ribbon:  Sweet Blush
Dies:  Limitless Layers 1 3/4"
Other: Cotton Candy Twine (Divine Twine)



No comments :